Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Phone dump, brain dump

Well, like the title says I have decided to post a handful of random pictures from my phone, and a couple more from my regular camera.  Here's a little recap on what we have been up to this Spring.

I'll start out with a picture of dessert, because where better to start?  Fact: Casey and I never ordered dessert while out to eat, until a few months ago.  He and I have been an "item" for well over 3 years and have done our fair share of dining out over the course of time.  However, we never branched out past the dinner menu.  We have been MISSING OUT that's for sure! Pictured below is Olive Garden's Zeppoli.  We have ordered it the last 3 times we've eaten at Olive garden. Yes, I see a habit forming that may not be very healthy...  


One evening we baby-sat my friend Rebecca's little girl.  She is so fun! 

It was quite a musical night.

This is a picture from Against The Flow weekend - a youth retreat I've helped out with since my freshman year of college.  It occurs at Twin lakes every year, and Casey and I had a blast chaperoning. 

This is the fire tower at Twin lakes - when you get to the top you are much higher than the tree tops. 

That wraps it up for the phone pics, now onto the camera pics.

We are gearing up for the weddings that we will attend this summer.  Checking the mail has been something to look forward to with wedding season just around the corner. 

We attended a wedding shower this past weekend, and  played around with the self-timer again.



Lastly, we have been eating our fair share of fresh pineapple.  This is to help balance out all of the Italian doughnuts we have been consuming.

Mmm, off to go eat some more!

No comments: