Yesterday morning.
Last Friday morning.
Speaking of going to work, Casey and I have new containers to pack our lunches in from none other than - The Container Store. I blogged about shopping at one for the first time over Christmas here.
Dishwasher and microwave safe, two separate compartments, and a fork that can be used as a knife. That's one smart lunch box.
AND this is just another cute way to "go green." It takes the place of hundred of sandwich bags. They also make snack sized bags. All of the various prints are adorable.
I take a sandwich to work almost everyday, so this was a smart purchase in my case. Thanks Granddaddy!
This week I am finally catching up on mail, bills, laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, work, etc. Thankfully, my piles of stuff are disappearing one by one. It's a good feeling.
Be back soon.
Have a good week!





2 comments:
Taggart! I miss y'all. Glad to know y'all had a great holiday. Kept up with the pics. See you soon!
I really like your new header - cute!
Post a Comment