This girl graduated 3rd in her class - that makes for very proud family members.
I have a really cute sister-in-law.
Getting ready for the hat toss.
These next few shots are major close-ups due to reception quarters being extremely tight right after the ceremony.
Two peas in a pod.
My other sister-in-law, Lacey, with Anna and our nephew-to-be in the womb.
The next day we had a cookout to celebrate.
I was their personal photographer for the weekend.
And Casey and I took a picture together - that's a big feat considering the fact that sometimes we go months without even attempting one together.
Whenever occasions like this arise, they tend to prompt us to reflect on the past and dream about the future. As long as we healthily move forward with our lives, those times of reflection are precious and valuable. That is one reason I blog, to capture times like these. I'm thankful for tools that allow for documentation of life's happenings.
Also, I'm thankful for you - my readers. Thanks for checking up on my corner of the web - I appreciate it greatly.
Hope you have a fabulous rest of the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment