Tuesday, August 21, 2012

marriage equals showers

Two weekends ago, I packed my bags, pottery, mason jars, and friend Molly all up in my Mazda and headed over to the big city of Mobile, AL.

College roomie Amy and I hosted a wedding shower brunch for another friend from college, Haleigh.

Friday night involved prep work.  Prep work is way more fun when done while in fellowship with a dear friend.



The next morning we put the finishing touches on.....everything.
Proof that I was the photographer.
*Amy is super creative and her house is adorable.  Not only is she a pinterest queen, she actually follows through with the ideas she pins. 






Bride starting off the line.


Hostess pic.
Friends.

After the shower, the 4 of us drove across the bay and soaked in eye candy at World Market.


Friendship is a remarkable and beautiful gift God has given us and I am grateful!

No comments: