Friday, October 26, 2012

Update

Last Friday Casey woke up without a voice.  He felt miserable all weekend and finally allowed me to take him to the doctor on Sunday afternoon.  Diagnosis: really severe throat infection.  He was given the good ole Z-pack and sent on his way.  He didn't go to work on Monday, so when I got home from class and clinic I made smoothies.



We sat outside, drinking in the warm and pleasant afternoon, as well as our strawberry-banana treats.

I took this picture and...
Casey took this one.

It's now a exactly a week later from him waking up sick (Friday) and he is back at the doctor as I am typing.  I'll keep you posted on the diagnosis.  Right now, our weekend plans include (all depending on how Casey feels of course): some yard work, lunch with friends, a gig Saturday night for Case (hope he can sing), and studying for me. 
We are also looking forward to the cold front moving in - stay warm and have a great weekend!

No comments: