Here is a small recap of what's been happening the past week:
- I started my new job
- we completely rearranged out living room and ordered a new chair - so excited! Don't you love a good reading chair?
- Casey had wedding music rehearsal (which left me computerless). It was totally fine, I went to bed way early that night
- watched the latest Harry Potter movie. I have never seen any of the previous movies, nor read the books. Casey on the other hand, has kept up with it all.
- had dinner and wonderful fellowship with friends
- took pictures to be framed at Hobby Lobby and hung them in Casey's office
- hosted Casey's college roommate, Nathan this past weekend. We had a great time, Nate!
So, along with the normal grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, and laundry I think it's safe to say that the above reasons testify for an almost complete Internet absence.
Whew, I feel better now.
Moving on...
The below picture might seem a little strange, but let me explain. It is a to-do list that Casey made back when we were finishing our last semester of college. (I found it while cleaning out a couple of months ago). At the very bottom, he has written in all caps CALL JOSH LAYTON. That was a very important phone call, because it was the one he made in order to schedule a job interview with Josh. The interview went well, because he started work on May 17th, 2010, under his boss, Josh Layton. (We had just graduated two days before on May 15th). Therefore, we celebrated and thanked God this past week for blessing Casey with one solid year of work. He has thoroughly enjoyed his job in the last year, and I have the utmost respect for his positive attitude towards his work.
One more thing. A certain date continues to jump out at me.
Our 1st anniversay is quickly approaching!
That means that we will get to thaw out the top layer of our wedding cake.
It'll be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment