I don't know about you, but in my neck of the woods it is very cloudy and slightly chilly. However, I am not complaining. I'll take clouds over tornadoes any day. My heart continues to break as I watch the tragic news stories from the storms that occured here in the South. The more I watch and am informed of what we "missed," the more I am driven to my knees in thanks. We have been protected, and so have our loved ones. Thanks be to God! Sadly, this is not the case for everyone. Continued prayer is needed.
The rest of the info will be coming at you in bullet point form:
* I talked with my dear childhood friend Stephanie, and she informed me that she and her husband will be officially moving from Texas to Georgia on May 25th! She was accepted into Occupational Therapy Masters program this fall at Medical College of Georgia (hence the reason for the big move). I am so proud of her and very excited for this new development in their lives!
* I have a job interview tomorrow. I feel at peace about whatever the outcome will be. I am really learning that "The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps." Proverbs 16:9 I have always held onto that verse, but have really had to put it to practice lately.
* We saw Casey's good friend Hunter this past weekend, and are looking forward to traveling up to Nashville, TN for his wedding this June.
*The Southern Miss RUF crawfish boil is this Thursday. We will be attending, because we want to hear this years seniors (some of our good friends) give their farewell speeches. True to my nature, I cried all the way through mine last year. It is hard to belive that it has almost been a full year since Casey and I graduated. SO much has happened! It really makes you tired to think about all that goes on in just one year...
*Lastly, below is a picture of my current favorite pick-me-up. It is a powerade slush from Sonic. A small costs 65 cents during happy hours (2-4 everyday)! They really taste good after a good workout, which have been long walks for me these days.
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:
I'm so honored I was blog worthy material! You are too sweet my love. And Sonic happy hour is the bomb. My boss frequently has me make happy hour runs for the clinic :) love you.
Post a Comment