Friday, March 2, 2012

The rain went away for the weekend

Today, it is 82 degrees and muggy.  Just a good ole winter day in South Mississippi.  
So, glad SPRING is officially around the corner, because when it arrives I will feel better about wearing linen pants to work, and won't feel guilty about not wearing my nice sweaters.  It's too stinkin' warm for sweaters.   

Spring = Spring cleaning
Yesterday, I started organizing/purging our file drawer.
Number 1: it needs it. Number 2:I really enjoy cleaning out.
Casey does not enjoy any type of cleaning out at all.  He is way more sentimental than I am, and he can barely part with anything.  If I want to clean out and see things go, I have to do it while he is not home.  Needless to say, he is nervous about me cleaning out the file drawer with very important records in it.  He said, "Rach, I know you, and if you don't see a practical use for something you will throw it out." 
I told him not to worry, because I have done my research on what to keep, what to trash, and what to shred.

I'll let you know how I do -  hopefully, I can finish this project over the weekend.  I better, since it is all over our living room floor.

Spring also = Spring decorations
These are my Easter eggs my great Aunt Addie made me for Christmas.  They are made of, real eggs shell, party napkins, and little tiny glitter glass.  Too pretty not to already have out on display.

Enjoy your weekend!



No comments: