Monday, March 19, 2012

Wedding hopping

Saturday, March 17th, two sets of friends got married.

This first series of pictures are from the Smith/Wilcox wedding.




I really loved this idea for their guest book.  They had a tree framed for each season: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter.  We picked a color, stamped our fingerprint somewhere on the tree, signed our name, and were handed a wipe to clean off our finger. 
 The four trees are going to hang in their home to serve as reminders of all the people who witnessed their marriage vows to each other. 


You can tell I took this at the end of the night, because it is a full tree.
Never got a chance to snap the summer tree.




Glowing Groom-to-be surveying all us peeps below.

The flower girl dropped hearts cut out of sheet music down the aisle. 



Right after their ceremony was over I headed to a childhood friend's wedding dinner.
Me with the beautiful bride.



Raspberry cake from a local French bakery in town.  Yum!

Her flowers.






(She changed shoes right after their ceremony.)

 A couple of hours later I went back to the Smith/Wilcox wedding to pick up my hubby who had been dancing his heart out.

I made it back just in time to see the bride and groom off - sparkler style.

We helped clean up, visited a little more with some out of town friends, and headed home for the night.
And that concludes my first wedding hopping experience.

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

You and Liz look so beautiful, love you guys! And i love casey's glowing headband :)