Now for my own pictures...
Table arrangement.
I found the pumkin spice potpourri at Target at the beginning of fall, and it's still out. I've just changed what it has been contained in throughout the months.
One final shot.
I like them empty and out for decoration too.
Also, these are a great size for juice glasses.
Look at these little guys. I almost squealed out loud in Wal-mart when I spotted them.
Wouldn't they be pretty with little candle votives in them?
Or make a sweet valentine?
And look what I received yesterday from my friend Stephanie - timing couldn't have been better!
Guess who realized that these are mason jars? Casey! We wash them out every time we empty a jar and add them to the collection.
The big ones make the best vases.
I can't wait to fill this big one with spring flowers.
When I'm not using the lids I just bag em' up and store em' away.
And that's a wrap for the busy mason jars.
Have a wonderful Thursday!
3 comments:
Love it! Turns out they are fairly sturdy too. I know this because Stephen Small hurled one down on the tile kitchen floor from a 4 foot drop and it didn't break!
Your first married place looks so great!
Enjoy all your jars :)
I'm so honored my gift made the "front page" :) I especially love the small squatty mason jars, so adorable I could squeal too!
I LOVE mason jars. I use them for candy, leftover soups, and much much more!
I have broken so many of the glasses that I bought for drinking glasses, that eventually I will replace all of them with mason jar drinking glasses. They are sturdy!
I'm glad that you find them so useful too!
Post a Comment