Friday, September 30, 2011

fall football

I used to be soo bored whenever "watching" football.  I didn't understand it, and really didn't try to either.  We did not watch much football in the house I grew up in - no no we watched Duke Basketball and that's pretty much it.  Now, it's different.  I thoroughly enjoy watching it, and it is all due to Casey.  From the time we dated (through infinite) he has been/will be explaining everything to me.  We have another home game tomorrow, and the weather is supposed to be perfectly fallish.  

Two weeks ago.

We kinda miss sitting in the student section sometimes.  If we still sat there, that would mean we are not filing our own taxes, and worried about life insurance policies. 

Friends that are coming to stay with us this weekend!

Maybe it won't take until infinite for me to learn everything there is to know ;)
Happy Friday to all!
 

No comments: