Thursday, November 3, 2011

No warmth November, please

Confession: I have never, ever liked cold or really even cool weather.......


until.............

NOW. 

I don't know if it is because above normal temps have occurred for the past TWO months or what, but it is cool today and I haven't worn a jacket outside once.  Can you believe it?  It is jacket weather and I'm not participating.  I usually wear a jacket in heavily air-conditioned buildings in the summertime.
Today however, I wanted to feel the coolness in every bone of my body. 
This of course will change if the temperature drops about 3 more degrees, don't worry Mom. 

Today, I got in my car to run an errand for work and at 3:10pm it was 57 degrees.  I almost couldn't believe it. 
I realize this post testifies to the fact that I am a true Southern girl.  I would be an considered absolute weenie up north.  I'm ok with that - I had no control over where I was brought up, and I still don't have any control over where I live.  Thank you Jesus, Amen. 


Also, I am happy that Starbucks Christmas cups are back for the holidays.  I had my first Caramel Apple Spice of the season on Tuesday. 
Order it sometime, you'll be glad you did. 




No comments: