I am back to do another weekend re-cap. I feel like I am always doing a post about the weekends, but that seems to be when most of the action occurs in our life. We headed up north to the Delta for a couple of reasons.
Dad, Stephen, and I took Casey on a tour of the "old pool" at Delta State where we spent many hours swimming. It is old, run down, and still used.
This is the lane I used to practice in - talk about experiencing a wave of nostalgia.
The High School State meet was held at DSU's "new pool." You can imagine our excitement when it opened for business. Stark contrast.
Warm-ups.
Aaron is the last one of us to graduate from CHS; it's hard to believe.
Aaron's relay team talking after their 400 free relay race.
This picture looks like it was taken by paparazzi - Casey had to zoom in from the gallery.
Me sitting with Aaron, offering support and prompting right before race time. Mom took the morning shift, and I did the evening one.
I just wanted a regular ole picture with my dad...
Take two. I like it.
*Aaron we had a great time watching you swim, and we are very proud of you!
*******************************************
The next day, on Sunday afternoon, a tree felling occured. We had plans for this to take place on Saturday, but the meet took longer than expected.
A big storm/tornado hit Cleveland a few weeks back and lightening struck the one and only tree in my parents front year. Therefore, it needed to come down.
The Forester at work.
A little help was needed from a couple of tow ropes.
Aaron stood guard - wouldn't want any oncoming traffic to be suprised.
Sibling love.
*photo by Mom
Happy November!



















2 comments:
1. I feel like such a stalker for commenting as soon as you post. No big deal.
2. FIFTEEN years! That's quite a while.
3. Aaron is attending Southern Miss. No questions about it.
AAAAH i totally freaked out with all the swimming pictures! I cant believe we swam in that old pool. Love that we share so many of those memories together
Post a Comment