Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas phone picture dump


Everything is pretty during the Christmas season.    

These pictures are from a Christmas baby girl shower I attended a couple weeks ago.

Oh so sweet.

Eating peppermint chocolate bark makes you feel like you are doing two good things at once. 1. eating chocolate. 2. brushing your teeth.

I made these for the RUF Christmas party.  We enjoy giving back to that college ministry anytime we can.

 favorite.

A client makes my boss carrot cake every year.  I took a little break from my numbers and tried out some of this "Christmas cheer."

This past weekend, Casey helped me make Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls. 

It actually wasn't a very pretty process - big baking undertakings never are I suppose. 




But it's all worth it in the end...

because...
...pretty big messes, make some pretty good cinnamon rolls. 

***Today, we leave to start our travels up north - just going to Cleveland, MS for the the night.  We are headed to North Carolina in the morning and Pennsylvania a couple of days later, and I know we will see lots of great scenery and family along the way.  We are looking forward to it, and I'll hopefully be posting along the way.

No comments: