This is also our very first tree because we did not have any ornaments, lights, etc. last year UNTIL the day after Christmas. While in North Carolina visiting my grandparents we shopped for ornaments on December 26,2010 when everything was 50%-75% off. Score!
Our story began at the tree farm...this dog was staring at us when we pulled up.
Thomley's Tree Farm. Casey and I dream about having a Christmas tree farm. We think we have a pretty good last name for it - Taggart's Trees or something like that.
Yes, we wore shorts on the day we were doing a "winter activity." That's because we live in the deep south.
The light colored tree were so wonderfully fragrant. Not sure what they are - Dad?
After much diliberation, we found the one we liked best.
My grandmother gave me this cupcake ornament the Christmas we were engaged, since we were having a cupcake wedding cake.
I found this star on Black Friday this year at Pier One.
And today I just finished my Pinterest inspired tree skirt. It is not perfect, but I am happy with it.
Now, if only the presents would arrive from Amazon.com...






No comments:
Post a Comment