Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm back

Well, I have returned from my unannounced absence.  I didn't mean to skip out on blogging for so long - it just kind of happend. 
Tax season is here, so once back from Christmas break I started working full time, we've traveled almost every weekened since we've been back from the holidays, I'm obsessed with reading The Hunger Games (half way through book 3), there was a death in Casey's family, we've had seasonal colds, and friends are getting married!  All of this leads to no blogging time.  However, I don't want to give up on tracking our lives, so I am striving to make more of an effort to pop on and say hey, more than twice a month. 

Small recap of January:
Last month Casey and I both celebrated turning 24.  I was born on Janurary 14th, and he was born the 16th.  I am two days older than him. Therefore, I make a point to tell him every year that I am older and wiser.  He always replies with, "Well, I am younger and more fun!"  One day when we have kids, they'll probably agree with him.  I've already accepted it, no worries.

My mom purchased delicious cupcakes from a local bistro in Cleveland called Crave. 

Strawberry cake is one of the best in my opinion.





Oh yeah, I chopped all of my hair of last Friday.  So, it look a little different from the above picture.  I am donating it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.  I feel five pounds lighter, and it's not just because I have less hair.  Someone in need will be getting a wig made with real hair.   

Hope all of you have a great week!

1 comment: