Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This week...

Monday -   I salted my toast instead of using cinnamon sugar.  That was a mouthful of surprise.

Tuesday -  I left for work without my purse.  Meaning I had no driver's license...I had to spend an hour and half in the car driving for work.  I just knew I would get pulled over on the one day I didn't have my license. 
Thankfully, I didn't!  But I couldn't pick up my sewing machine from the site-to-store shipping center at Wal-Mart without a form of id.

Wednesday - (today) I had my purse/license, and picked up my sewing machine without being asked for a form of id.
Also, I realized that my last four post have pictured food.  Not just food...some sort of sweets.  This probably indicates something about my Psyche. 

Thursday - (tomorrow) I am going to make Ina Garten's lemon bars.  They look amazing - I've got to test them out for a friends upcoming wedding dessert reception. 

Friday - I don't know what I'm doing besides working and laundry.  Oh, and I'll be sending some lemon bars with Casey to work, so we don't eat them all.

Saturday - My mom is coming!!

Sunday - I'm helping host a wedding shower for a childhood friend.  It's something we've been looking forward to for awhile.  We meaning the bride, fellow hostesses, and the invited guests. 

As you can tell, this week has just been about been livin' life.  I am so thankful for the opportunity to wake up every day and do some of the same things, along with opportunity to do different things. 

In closing, I'll leave with another food shot - only this is of fruit.  I have been admiring the yellow in contrast with this brown bowl all week.  You can't find those shades of yellow in a paint jar anywhere. 

It's neat to see God's fingerprints on everything. On everyday life and on food.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I love everything about this post! I imagined you driving and looking in the rearview mirror every so often to make sure a cop was nowhere in sight. Haha. Miss y'all! Let's plan a Walgreens visit soon.

Stephanie C. said...

Your monday makes me giggle! Sounds like my week so far. Glad there are things to look forward to like weddings, and family, and lemon bars :) love you.