Here is a picture of Grandma sitting on the steps of the house where she grew up. It was NOT orginally painted that color when they owned it. As you can see we were victims of the 5 o'clock shadows.
I'm not sure how to properly transition here, but I have two random things I want to share. First of all, how many of you know about this line of different soups?
I had never heard of it until last year when Casey's Nanny whipped up a pot. It is so simple and so good!
As you can see, this is what we are having for supper tonight. Some days I have more energy after work to cook a "real" meal - this is not one of those days.
Secondly, I need to pack up Christmas.
I like having the decorations out...
We enjoyed our minimalist approach to Christmas this year since we were traveling. Maybe next year we'll have a tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment