I'm back! Whew, it has been over a week since I last blogged. I didn't mean to stay away for so long, but life/school took over. However, I turned in my last research paper last week, and gave my final presentation on Monday of this week. This means that I am in the home stretch school wise! Only two small assignments left and finals. Psh...no big deal - I hope. I know I said I would be back with a recipe, but that will have to wait until the next post. I found a handful pictures on my jump drive that are some of my favorites. The best part about these pictures is that I have not edited them. I normally edit my pictures in Picasa, but these I just simply snapped with my little Pentax camera. The number one thought that comes to my mind when I look at these is how creative God is everyday! The adjective that comes to mind is magnificent. Of course, the pictures do not do the real scenes justice, but it is nice to have reminders.
This first one is taken in Orange Beach, Florida. I went to the beach multiple times in college with several dear friends. Treasured memories come from those weekend trips.
 |
I love how the waves are powerful and graceful at the same time.
These next two were taken in Aspen, Colorado. The natural beauty there is breathtaking. |
 |
| The road twists and winds with the stream - lovely. |
These pictures got me thinking...Casey and I were driving home from Jackson, MS this past Sunday afternoon. We left from his aunt's and uncle's new house that is located out in the middle of nowhere. On the drive out we kept commenting on how pretty everything was. Now, I realize that Mississippi looks nothing like the pictures above, but it does have its own beauty. God created every corner of the world differently, but it was all made by Him. I think that makes every place we go magnificent.
No comments:
Post a Comment