I would be the most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. - Anna Quindlen ~ brainyquotes.com
***Edited version
While I completely agree with the above quote, I really enjoy other sources of home decor. Especially, DIY home decor projects.
Yesterday, my friend Amy [who now lives in California :( ] and I met up for coffee. Somewhere in our conversation she invited me to a wreath making class that she, her mom, and the one and only Heather (in our book) were planning on attending. Casey was working late, so after some deliberating, I said yes to going with them. AND I'm very happy I did.
We started out with metal wreaths and strips of burlap.
We talked and tied knots for two hours - I'll take that kind of female fellowship any day.
This was my view at the table. Amy is to the left and Heather's hands are to the right.

Amy's almost done wreath and Heather's completed one.
Here is my finished sage burlap wreath!
Now I just need to find a door hanger big enough for it...






1 comment:
can you send me a Christmas wreath for my door? please and thank you :)
Post a Comment