Hunter and Micha's wedding weekend took place at Inn at Evins Mills. It is basically like a cross between a state park and a bed and breakfast. Beautiful scenery, A-mazing food.
These are the rockers right outside of the room we stayed in.
After checking in, we hiked down to one of the main attractions at Evins Mills - the waterfall.
Hunter and Casey look very small here.
We managed to shower and slip on our cowboy boots before the rehearsal dinner, which was western themed. All of the decorations looked great! We found out which table we were sitting at according to the paper cut out on our name tag. Casey and I sat at the black horse table.
We were very thirsty from sweating so much on our hike earlier...
The entire evening was a joy. We laughed throughout the entire time the story telling and "toasts" commenced. Seriously, my face hurt from laughing so much.
The next morning we had breakfast, and some quality porch time.
Wedding decor began popping up. It was all very vintage - I loved it.
Practicing wedding music. (phone pic = blurry)
These are the steps we had to take to go on hikes, and get to the ceremony spot. Let me just say how out of shape I am. These steps kicked my booty everytime! AND you can't even see all of them in this picture.
Casey filmed quite a bit.
Around mid-morning a very large group of us hiked down to the waterfall. God's creations never cease to amaze me! Those of us who had been the day before blazed the trail.
Casey is the one on the far right. Later, I climbed up there with him. There are pictures on facebook to prove it.
The water was so cold, it took your breath away.
We finished our hike back up from the waterfall, changed clothes, went to lunch, and then helped the bride's family set up for the wedding.
Programs handmade by the bride's mother and her friends.

I also snapped a few shots of the reception room being put together. This was the favor table - sweet idea.
Hours later...here we are after the ceremony. Hunter's face cracks me up here, and I just had to post it...
Much better. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hunter Clark!
We had a blast at the reception. We were in an air-conditioned room, ate delicious food, and couldn't have asked for better company.
The next day we lingered over breakfast and helped Micha's family pack up all of the wedding decorations. Then we started our journey back to the 'burg.
I was able to bring some gerbers home. *Love*
To keep the trip interesting we ate candy, and
we stopped at Rock City. Which was, as my Dad would say, rockin' awesome.
The end.

















1 comment:
I love your pictures! You were able to get some I missed. I hope you do not mind me taking some for Micha's pictures.
You were such a blessing!!! Thanks for all you did to make Micha and Hunter's wedding special!!
Lord bless, Mrs. Gilbey (micha's mom)
Post a Comment