For example, a couple of years ago, Casey and I were discussing where we saw ourselves career wise. We agreed at the time, that we could never ever work together. We talked about how differently we operated, and the fact that we would argue more than anything. However, now I have taken the thought of us working together into consideration again (aka analyzed it). AND I have come to the conclusion that we could handle it. Now, I'm not saying that we will ever work together, but the realization that it is possible is a big deal. It's a big deal, because we've made progress in our relationship with one another. We love each other more, respect each other more, understand each other more, and we communicate far better than we used to. I'm not saying we have communication down to an art or anything, I mean, we still have LEAPS AND BOUNDS to go, but we have improved. [Italics are helpful]. I expressed these thoughts to Casey, and he agreed. See, we agreed! This is such a great encouragement to me. Progress, we are making progress people. That is something to rejoice in!
Senior year at Southern Miss
By the way, you can probably tell that my blog looks different. I have been playing around with the Simple Template and I have finally played around on PINIK! I now know how to put borders around pictures and make the edges rounded (like in my new header). I have had fun this afternoon. I'll probably go back to a collage for a header next week, but I've spent enough time playing around today....
see...
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment